As part of the Inheritance law Practice specialists of Constructive Lawyers provide comprehensive legal assistance in drawing up and preparation of necessary documents and representation of clients interests at the notary, public authorities and local governments.
The list of services includes:
- Providing consultation on registration of inheritance procedure, extension the term of its adoption.
- Drawing up contracts in the field of inherited relationships, wills.
- Representation of clients interests concerning inheritance registration in notarial offices.
- Representation of interests in court disputes on invalidation of inheritance certificates.
- Will contest in a judicial proceeding.
- Appealing against the illegal notaries actions.
- Recovery of the missed term of inheritance acceptance.
- Establishment of the fact of family relation with the ancestor and etc.
Why Constructive Lawyers?
Inheritance law field includes a lot of details and nuances. Experience, constant tracking of legislation changes, ability to find quick solution for the most difficult tasks is allow us to provide to the client constructive and successful solutions of disputes and reliable interests protection in court.
Inheritance questions may affect different areas of family and land law, intellectual property. Teamwork of Constructive Lawyers specialists allows us successfully use knowledge and experience of each specialist for the set task solving.